• Solutions
    • Surgical
    • Non-surgical
  • Discussions
  • B&A Photos
  • Providers
  • Pricing


cedesz17 Nov 2023

Is it possible for cheek implants to transform a flat mid-face area into one with an "ogee curve" in the cheeks?

Hello. Can cheek implants create an "ogee curve" in a previously flat midface area? Additionally, I've come across concerns online that suggest cheek implants can lead to bone dissolution if left in for many years. Can you provide some insights on these topics? Thank you.

Type here
Aesthetic Plastic Surgeon

To enhance, augment, define the mid face, fillers, fat grafting or implants can all be options. Fillers or fat grafting can also be used together with implants. It will be best to consult a board certified facial plastic surgeon in person and discuss your goals and options after a physical examination.Hope this helps